Number of hours desired. Packages per 4 hours.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) determines that conducting Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA) is mandatory pre-requisite in a variety of cases where personal data is processed in a way that is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Examples of such processing operations are systematic monitoring of data subjects and processing of special categories of personal data.
A Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) is a consulting service with hands-on help and practical guidance from ID Control Privacy specialists.
Results of The Service
- Systematic description of the assessed processing activities;
- Assessment of the necessity and proportionality;
- Comprehensive assessment of the risks to the rights and freedoms of the data subjects;
- Documented measure to demonstrate accountability.
Benefits of The Service
Your organisation will advance the processing of personal data with many benefits:
- Useful and positive activity that aids legal compliance;
- Effective DPIA brings financial and reputational benefits;
- Way of building trust and engagement with individuals;
- Implement risk-based approach
The service includes the following steps:
- Planning: Definition of assessment scope
- Assessing: Conducting the assessment based on description of the envisaged processing activities
- Reporting: Delivery of final report which presents the findings and recommendations of the DPIA