ID Control SSO & MFA Manager
Cloud service, annual user subscription, minimum qty 10 users
ID Control SSO & MFA Service for your end-users
The ID Control Single Sign-On (SSO) Cloud Service allows a user to log in with a single ID and password to several extranet sites or web applications.
When the extranet sites and web applications are related (f.e. the same group or organization) ID Control SSO service can do this through SAML but if non-related through OpenID Connect.
With no infrastructure required, ID Control Single Sign-On Service enables a quick migration to a multi-tier dedicated containerized cloud environment, and protects web based applications, extranets and clouds for users.
– Automates everything: to reduce overheads and maximize effectiveness
– Protects every web logon: extranet sites, web applications and cloud services
– Protects everyone: and provides choices: tokens, policies and integration
– Easy migration: move from an existing solution whilst protecting the current investment
– Saves money: on infrastructure and resource investments
– No multi-tenant setup: more protection through isolated containers
– EU based company with datacenters in Europe
The use of Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) creates an additional layer of security on top of your username and password.
ID Control Service secures remote access, web applications, online portals, and other systems in an efficient and cost-effective manner — without the overhead expenses commonly associated with the implementation and maintenance of a Two-factor authentication solution. It overcomes all the obstacles of implementing strong user authentication for both the ASP as well as the end-users. ID Control Service is a managed authentication solution:
– Implementation and maintenance tasks are managed by ID Control itself.
– The ID Control Service-platform and system makes use of ID Control’s authentication technology.
– ID Control Service is offered as a fully outsourced authentication model to the customer, in which ID Control takes care of the entire authentication process.