Training: Safe and responsible internet, e-mail, chat and social media use
Duration: 1,5 hours, per participant. Maximum amount of participants: 25
At the end of this training, the target group should be aware of:
- The opportunities, risks and threats of the internet, e-mail, chat, video platforms and social media in the workplace;
- What should a code of conduct for responsible internet, e-mail, chat and social media use comply with?;
- How to develop, implement and monitor a good policy and code of conduct for safe and responsible internet, email, chat and social media use;
- How can a policy and code of conduct best be developed, communicated and implemented in an organization?;
- How a policy and code of conduct can be translated into the Web Filter, Chat and E-mail Content & Monitoring Security technology?;
- What alternatives are there in terms of chat, video platforms and social media?
Moreover, the target group has been given enough tools to properly manage the project to develop, implement, manage and monitor a safe and responsible internet and e-mail policy and code of conduct.
- Directors/higher management
This training is provided throughout the year by an experienced consultant from ID Control, https://idcontrol.com, who will guide you through this fascinating world of cybersecurity, information security and privacy!